Enhanced Content Guide to this Website
Leaders Guild Members, on our website you can:
1. LOG IN and enter the enhanced content of the web site
If you are mentored leader and have not been sent your log in information, write to our Community Coordinator.
Your user name consists of the first four letters of your last name followed by the first two letters of your first name, and two numerals (usually "zero one"). So "Phil Jones" would be "joneph01". These letters can be entered in any combination of upper or lower case. We are not able to change your user name, however, you can change your password anytime by following #2 below. Your password must be entered exactly with the combination of upper and lower case letters you create.
To log in now, click "My Info" in the menu to the left, or in the dropdown menu above under "Leaders Guild".
2. UPDATE your contact information and password by clicking "My Info" then "Edit". This helps us stay in touch with you and also automatically updates any display of your name and means of contacting you on our website.
Mentors can also view their list of Mentees and their contact information by clicking "My Info" and then "Mentees". This displays the current contact information we have for your mentees. Please help us stay in touch your mentees by letting us know of any changes or errors. Mentors cannot change their mentees’ contact information themselves, but can send any changes to our Community Coordinator.
3. ACCESS the Resource Library of Dance write-ups and audio files, and many articles, papers and resources essential to building your repertoire and capacity as a Dance leader. You can search for dances by originator, title, tradition, etc and sort your results by clicking the column headings. To see a list of the most recent additions to the library put the current year (i.e. "2013" in the search box). Click the link "Write-up" to the right of the Dance title to open the .pdf file of the Dances. Please note: You must have Adobe Reader, a free software, installed on your computer to view .pdf files. You can open, print or save .pdf files of the Dances to your computer.
You may listen to streaming audio recordings of the Dances by clicking the play (>) button. You can also download the .mp3 recordings to your computer by right-clicking the word "recording" and choosing "Save Link As".
4. ACCESS the Foundation Dance and Walks Manual in English as a single .pdf file clicking the link to the articles/papers section of the resource library and then the link at the top of the page to the FDW Manual. The Foundation Dances and Walks Manual is a collection of Dances gathered in a binder, first published in 2001 by DUP International in 2001. You can now download the completely revised and corrected 2012 edition in .pdf format. Please note that all of the material from the manual has already been broken down and distributed throughout the resource library as separate .pdf files.
5. CONTACT mentored Dance Leaders anywhere in the world. Our Leaders Guild Directory gives you access to contact information for all mentored Dance Leaders of record worldwide. Search by name(s), country, state, city etc. and then sort your search results by clicking the column headings. Remember this handy resource if you are travelling to visit dance friends in other parts of the world!
6. POST your International Events and Dance Leader Training Events on our calendar pages and upload your event flyer for download by interested participants. You can access the Calendar pages in the drop-down menu under "Worldwide Network". When you post your events, you can also upload an event flyer that visitors to our site can choose to download to their computers.
7. CATCH UP on any quarterly DUP International newsletters you've missed in English, German, Spanish or Russian at Newsletter Home. Our newsletters contain much valuable information for Dance leaders, including announcements, articles on Elements of Mastery and articles of interest.